Student-Athlete Bear Breakfast
Thursday, September 21, 2023
7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
WashU, Danforth University Center, Tisch Commons
For Profit | Corporate: $100
Nonprofit | Government: $50
*Free with participation in All-Campus Career Fair; requires registration for both fairs at the same time*
Register by Wednesday, September 13 or until capacity is reached.
Invoices are due by Wednesday, September 13 or registration is subject to cancellation.
- 1 small, bar-height table provided at each booth.
- Wireless Internet available.
- Booths at the career fair will not have electrical access.
- Booths will be placed in alphabetical order by employer name. Students and employers will receive a guide that includes a directory and locations of all participating employers.
- Booth setup will begin at 7:30 a.m. All booths should be setup and ready by 8 a.m.
Danforth University Center, Tisch Commons; Danforth Campus
- Physical Address: 6475 Forsyth Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130
Driving & Parking on Campus
Parking on campus is limited. We encourage you to take a taxi, Uber, Metrolink, or have a colleague drop you off at the Danforth University Center.
- Visitor parking may be available in the Danforth University Center parking garage.
- Parking garage validations will be provided at employer check-in.
- Maps, directions and parking
There is not room for large displays. Feel free to display brochures and/or swag that will fit on your table.
Make sure your job and internship postings are current. There is no charge to post.
Interview rooms are available in the days before and after the career fair. There is never a charge for use of interview rooms and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Login to Handshake to request interview dates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Advertising
The Center for Career Engagement will promote your organization to students the week leading up to the fair through emails and career fair promotions. Additional advertising can be purchased in Student Life, the student newspaper, by contacting email@example.com or 314-935-4240.
A breakfast buffet will be provided at the event. Coffee, juice, and water will be available as well.