Internship & Job Career Fair
Thursday, September 22, 2022
3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
For Profit | Corporate: $500
Nonprofit | Government: $250
Register by Friday, September 9 or until capacity is reached.
Cancellations within in 2 business days of the fair will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
Registration is good for four representatives from an organization.
There is a $50 fee per representative past the initial four.
- Two chairs and a 6ft x 30in table with a tablecloth provided at each booth.
- Wireless Internet available. Details for connecting to WiFi can be found within your welcome packet.
- Booths at the career fair will not have electrical access.
- Booths will be placed in alphabetical order by employer name. Students and employers will receive a guide that includes a directory and locations of all participating employers.
- Booth setup will begin at 1:30 p.m. All booths should be setup and ready by 3 p.m.
- Assistance for drop-off and pick-up is available in the loading zone. See the Career Fair Google Map for information about the loading zone and parking.
Sumers Rec Center; Danforth Campus
- Physical Address: Lot 31, St. Louis, MO 63105, USA
- Mailing Address: Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO 63130
Driving & Parking on Campus
Parking on campus is limited. We encourage you to take a taxi, Uber, Metrolink, or have a colleague drop you off at the Athletic Complex. Use “Lot 31, St. Louis, MO 63105” for all maps and ridesharing services.
- The loading zone is located in front of the Athletic Complex (AC). You may drop off items here and we will provide assistance bringing your items into the building.
- Visitor parking may be available in the Danforth University Center or Millbrook parking garages. Parking maps are available at the loading zone.
- Please park in Visitor Parking or be subject to a $30 parking fee and possible towing.
- Parking garage validations will be provided at employer check-in.
- Maps, directions and parking
Please ship your booth items in advance.
Exhibit materials will be accepted starting Monday, September 12, 2022. We will not be able to store your materials before this date. Your materials will be at your booth the day of the fair.
United States Postal Service:
WashU Career Center
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
For shipping packages to Career Center via FedEx, UPS & DHL:
WashU Career Center
6475 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Return Shipping: FedEx Express and Ground pick-up service
Please package and label your boxes/items for the return shipping with your FedEx account information. Your company is responsible for shipping charges. If your company does not use FedEx, we will ship using our account and add that charge to your career fair registration fee. This will be the most convenient and fastest method for you and your team.
Make sure your job and internship postings are current. There is no charge to post.
Interview rooms are available in the days before and after the career fair. There is never a charge for use of interview rooms and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Login to Handshake to request interview dates. You may also contact Mandy Martin at email@example.com.
Marketing & Advertising
The Career Center will promote your organization to students the week leading up to the fair through emails and career fair promotions. Additional advertising can be purchased in Student Life, the student newspaper, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-6713.
Dinner & Refreshments
A dinner buffet will be provided at the event. Light snacks, coffee, soda, and water will be available throughout the day.