Virtual Internship & Job Career Fair
Thursday, September 23, 2021
3:00 – 7:00 p.m. CST
For Profit | Corporate: $300
Nonprofit | Government: $50
Register by Friday, September 17 or until capacity is reached.
Cancellations within 2 business days of the fair will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Virtual Booth Information & Setup
- Quick Tour of Virtual Career Fairs for Employers (Video)
- How to Register for a Career Fair (Video)
- Virtual Career Fair Instructions for Employers (How to Run Your Virtual Booth – PDF)
Best Practice for Employers
- When entering virtual meeting links, highlight the text and click on the “Insert/edit link” icon in the HTML toolbar. Insert the link in the URL field and select Ok. You should then see the link as a hyperlink. This will create easier access and flow when students join the 1-on-1 or Group Chat meetings
- Outreach to students and encourage them to visit your booth or join your queue. Searching and Messaging Students (PDF)
- When finishing a chat, be sure to remove the current student before admitting the next student so that there are not two students in the virtual meeting room at the same time. You may want to lock the meeting room as well, per meeting software
- After entering Notes for a student, revisit your “View Chats” to move to the next student in line in the queue
- Before you leave the VCF, make sure to set your status as “Offline.” This will clear your queue and end all chat activity
Please provide updated job and internship postings by September 20 to increase student awareness and traffic to your virtual booth. There is never a charge to post. You may post your opportunities in CAREERlink or forward your postings to email@example.com.
Marketing & Advertising
The Career Center will promote your school or organization to students the week leading up to the fair through emails and career fair promotions. Additional advertising can be purchased in Student Life, the student newspaper, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-5684.
Additional Virtual Recruitment Events
- Friday, September 10: MBA Summit
- Monday, September 13 – Friday, September 17: Accounting Connections
- Thursday, September 30: McKelvey Engineering Virtual Career Spotlight
- Thursday, September 30: Specialized Masters Program Global Career Connections