Fall 2023 Engineering & STEM Career Spotlight
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
3:00 – 7:00 p.m. CST
Whitaker Hall, Danforth Campus
Join us for our Engineering & STEM Career Spotlight, a niche recruiting event designed to connect your company with top WashU engineering talent. The event will include engineers, scientists, WashU alumni, university relations/HR teams, and hiring managers to expose students to a broad scope of opportunities, companies, and career paths.
For Profit | Corporate | Government : $600
Registration open until Tuesday, September 26 or until capacity is reached.
Registration for tables could exceed capacity, every career fair registration will be reviewed by the planning committee.
Table Information & Setup
- One high top table (30″ round) with a tablecloth will be provided
- Wireless internet is available and details on connecting to the WiFi will be provided at your table
- Check-in and set-up is available after 2:00 p.m. and must be ready by 3:00 p.m.
Please Note: These are not regular-sized booths and there is not room for floor or wall displays
Driving & Parking on Campus
Parking on campus is limited. We encourage you to be dropped off or take public transportation (Uber, Metrolink, taxi, etc.)
- All guests should park in the East End Garage. Vehicles can enter the underground garage from Forsyth Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway.
- Additional parking may be available in the Danforth University Center or Millbrook parking garages.
- Please park in Visitor Parking or you may be subject to a $30 parking fee or possible towing.
- Parking garage validations will be provided at employer check-in.
- Attendees should enter at the Jubel Hall entrance in the garage and take the parking garage elevator to the 1st Floor of the Jubel Hall Gallery for check-in. Check-in will also be available in Whitaker Hall if you are not parking in the East End Garage.
- Maps, directions and parking
Please ship your booth items in advance.
Exhibit materials will be accepted starting Tuesday, September 26, 2023. We will not be able to store your materials before this date. Your materials will be at your booth the day of the fair.
United States Postal Service
WashU Center for Career Engagement
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
For shipping packages via FedEx, UPS & DHL
WashU Center for Career Engagement
6475 Forsyth Blvd, DUC Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63105
Return Shipping: FedEx Express and Ground pick-up service
Please package and label your boxes/items for the return shipping with your FedEx account information. Your company is responsible for shipping charges. If your company does not use FedEx, we will ship using our account and add that charge to your career fair registration fee. This will be the most convenient and fastest method for you and your team.
It is recommended you provide updated job and internship postings by September 21 to increase student awareness and traffic to your booth. There is never a charge to post. You may post your opportunities in Handshake or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Advertising
The Center for Career Engagement will promote your school or organization to students the week leading up to the fair through emails and career fair promotions.
Additional Recruitment Events
- Thursday, September 21: All Campus Internship and Job Fair
- Thursday, September 28: MBA Summit
- Friday, September 30: Specialized Masters Program Global Career Connections